Lending Support Specialist
Osgood Bank has an opening for a Lending Support Specialist position.
Come take a look at Osgood Bank, we have rebranded and refreshed! We are looking for a friendly and professional person to join our service team! Osgood Bank is a community bank with branches located in Osgood, Ft. Loramie, Chickasaw and Lakeview, OH. We have been in business over 100 years and strive to provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and innovative customer products. We are hiring at Operations Center in Osgood, OH.
Executive support for President, Sr. Lending Officer and Lending teams through preliminary analysis of loan applications and various administrative functions including but not limited to organization of documents, maintenance of credit and lending software and other special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and interpret customer financial statements and customer cash flow.
- Provide preliminary review of loan requests to qualify loan applications prior to submittal to credit team.
- Collaborate with Lending Team on customer needs and loan structures applicable.
- Enter loan requests and call notes; create loan submittals to go to the Credit team.
- Prepare materials used as aides to support consultative approach for customers.
- Supporting scheduling and customer correspondence for Sr. Lending Officer
- Complete follow up calls to collect financial items.
- Prepare file memos as needed for interim requests, file updates, follow up to visits and phone calls, etc.
- Assisting with Construction Draw and Site visits including FSA/Farmer Mac
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Coordinating travel arrangements and create trip itineraries for Sr. Lending Officer
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
Customer Care Functions:
- Respond to client requests such as account history, statements, online banking, RDC, ACH.
- Available to take phone calls from customers and greet them for in person meetings.
- Schedule closings, collect missing items for closings, and keep customers updated throughout lending process.
- Assist with vendor items (appraisals, title work, etc.) and the Line of credit renewals and closing paperwork
- Assist with extensions and modifications.
- Familiar with banking regulations and responsibilities relating to each including a working knowledge of mortgage loans, personal loans, and business loans.
- Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers and co-workers.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Engage in a supportive and cohesive culture.
- Willing to grow and change with position and organizational needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Business Admin or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of accounting, tax laws and spreadsheet applications
- Prior underwriting/credit experience preferred.
- Work well in a team environment focused on supporting each other.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Comfortable using computer programs.
- Mathematical skills.
- Regularly stand, talk and hear.
- Regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Additional details of duties and responsibilities described during the interview process. Only qualified candidates will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Interested in learning more or applying?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a copy to:
PO Box 69
Osgood, OH 45351
Osgood Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer